Tork offers refreshed data-driven cleaning solutions to help facilities managers meet the increased demands on cleaning quality, operational efficiency and hygiene. Tork, an Essity brand, pioneered the industry’s first data-driven cleaning solution in 2014.
Back then, few people had given serious thought to how digital solutions could help facilities managers and facility service companies maximise efficiency and allocate resources. Now, the pandemic has brought new and even higher demands on cleaning quality, operational efficiency and hygiene, forcing the entire industry to perform additional work with the same, or even less, resources. This has made shifting to data-driven cleaning more important and more relevant than ever.
Building on its unrivalled experience in data-driven cleaning with hundreds of satisfied customers, Tork has introduced its new and enhanced offer called Tork Vision Cleaning.
By going digital, facilities managers and cleaning companies can use real-time data to understand when and where there are cleaning needs in their facilities and easily adjust to changing hygiene protocols. According to data collected from existing Tork customers, switching to data-driven cleaning has helped them to:
• Make sure dispensers are stocked 99 percent of the time1
• Reduce dispenser checks by 91 percent, saving hundreds of staff hours each year2
• Save up to 20 percent of cleaning hours3
• Achieve up to 30 percent higher customer satisfaction4
“Over the years, our customers have realised that data-driven cleaning brings many more benefits beyond smarter staffing, faster resolution times and optimal cleaning frequencies”, said Charishma Kothari, Services and Solutions Director at Essity’s professional hygiene business. “Using the insights gained from real-time data has meant that they’ve been able to transform their entire way of working and achieve both higher staff satisfaction and better results by empowering their cleaners to work smarter and more efficiently. In a current customer survey, 100 percent said data-driven cleaning helps them improve hygiene in their facility while 85 percent said it helped them support a safer environment during Covid-19.5”
Upgrading has never been easier
Depending on the needs and requirements of their facility, customers can choose between three data-driven cleaning offers to best suit their specific cleaning operations. Tork Vision Cleaning uses people counters and connected dispensers to give cleaners and managers access to real-time data regarding immediate cleaning needs.
Included is everything facilities managers and facility service companies need to make data-driven cleaning an integrated part of their operations:
• Hardware in the form of people counters, gateways and the market’s largest selection of Internet of Things connected dispensers.
• Facilities management software that displays the collected real-time data on desktops, tablets or smart phones and facilitates easy reporting and other administrative tasks.
An Onboarding and Success Programme, which includes installation, training, support and evaluation of the business value. Adds Kothari: “Eighty percent of our customers have said they reduced complaints as a result of using Tork Vision Cleaning and – proving its true value – 100 percent said they would recommend this solution5.
Our digital solution has significantly helped them secure the new hygiene standard during the pandemic and in preparing for the future, get staffing right and adapting to stricter requirements.”
1. Measured across nearly 13,000 connected dispensers between June and December 2019, based on time per month that a dispenser is in an empty state against total time per month.
2. Based on customer feedback for dispenser checks over six months before vs after installing Tork EasyCube® (between June and December 2019). Measured across 16 sites connected to Tork EasyCube, with each dispenser check taking approx. 20 seconds.
3. Based on the documented results achieved by three Tork EasyCube customers, measured before and after the implementation of Tork EasyCube.
4. Measurement of visitor satisfaction in two Tork EasyCube washrooms and two traditionally maintained and equipped washrooms at the 2016 ISSA/ Interclean exhibition.
5. Based on survey results conducted in March 2021 of 34 current Tork Vision Cleaning customers in Europe and North America.
Note: Tork Vision Cleaning was formerly known as Tork EasyCube